Kneaded Relaxation – Massage in Tuddern

There’s a new business in town here to help you relax after a stressful day. It’s cleverly called “Kneaded Relaxation” and it’s run by an English speaking couple in Tuddern. Small children? Not a problem. They have childcare available so that you can enjoy your massage. Try them out and leave your comments here!

Kneaded Relaxation
Run by Walter and Amber Anderson
Berliner Strasse 17
Tüddern 52538
Phone: 02456-508273
Email: amber@kneaded-relaxation.com
Web:
www.Kneaded-Relaxation.com

Kneaded Relaxation occasionally offers specials for first time customers.  Mention this blog and ask what kind of specials they are currently offering.

7 Responses to “Kneaded Relaxation – Massage in Tuddern”

1. Jocelynn October 27, 2010 3:24 pm #

Amber is nothing short of wonderful!! She does an amazing massage and is very professional. The environment is very relaxing. Thank you so much for the wonderful massages!!

2. Anonymous February 21, 2010 1:59 am #

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it’s always possible to find something new. :)

3. Holly November 20, 2009 5:41 pm #

I just had an amazing prenatal massage by Amber. I’ve had a few massages from others in the area and she is the best! The massage room was very inviting and relaxing. I think every 2 weeks will be awesome!!! Thanks Amber!

4. Anonymous August 30, 2009 9:04 pm #

Amber gives wonderful massages! The environment is very friendly and warm! Amber is very friendly as well! I felt great after my massage and will surely be going back frequently!

5. Anonymous August 18, 2009 7:48 am #

I had a massage a week ago, Amber seems very nice. She has the studio set up in a big room in her basement, well done, but rather empty and cold feeling. She was very friendly, and seemed to know what she was doing. She was extremely firm, and I found the massage painful rather than relaxing, but then I did have a sore spot in my shoulder. I experienced quite a bit of discomfort the next three days. I would recommend her, but I don’t know if I would go back, I just didn’t feel the right vibe for me. She was very nice, don’t get me wrong, it just wasn’t the right chemistry for me.

6. Anonymous August 15, 2009 7:21 am #

My husband and I went to Amber and had great massages. We definately will be making this a monthly ritual. She was very nice and friendly. I was always asked if I was comfortable and she made sure we got every minute of our hour sessions. I am a permanent customer!!

7. Anna August 1, 2009 8:47 pm #

I’ve had a massage by Amber and she did an amazing job. By far one of the best ones I’ve ever had!