Distance to nearby towns: Just off the 221 between Neiderheid and Heinsburg, it is about a 10 minute to drive to Heinsburg.
Size of your town: Tripsrath is a small village. There are a lot of Canadians and a few American families as well.
Tripsrath is small and very quiet. : are very friendly, and there is not much traffic so it is pretty safe for small children to play.
- Close to Niederheid where there are three grocery stores, Lidl, Rewe (2) and Aldi.
- Close to downtown Geilenkirchen. Less than 10 min drive.
- There is a bakery located at the Rewe next to the OBI store. They are very friendly and most employees can speak English.
- La Luna 2 has great food and the owner speaks very good English. They have take out, eat-in or delivery.
- A Kreisparkasse Bank branch is located in Niederhied and there is a Geldautomat located at the Rewe next to the OBI.
- St. Martin’s Day