Aphrodite Beauty Salon

UPDATE!  As of 31 December 2012, Aphrodite Beauty Salon is closed.  The current owner is looking for a buyer, so hopefully it will open again in the future AND provide the same quality service as before.
If you’ve enjoyed the talent of Tamara who used to work at Aphrodite, she has moved to Haircrew by Concept.  Info below:
Haircrew by Concept
Terbruggen 9
6471JS Eygelshoven/Kerkrade
045 5452403
Aphrodite Beauty Salon
Akerstraat Noord 88
Hoensbroek
0031-45-405-9554
Open: Tuesday from 13.00 – 21.00
Thursday 13.00-21.00 Friday 9.00 – 21.00 and Saturday 9.00-16.00.
Web: http://beautysalon-aphrodite.nl
Brochure and price list available at salon in English.THEY TAKE MASTERCARD!!

Hair cuts/styles/and color for men, women, and children.
Natural, gel, and acrylic nails.
Waxing: legs, arms, bikini, armpits, eyebrows…
Makeup application, facials, special treatments…
Solarium and massage
Packages available.

And… they speak beautiful English and listen to what you want. Very easy to communicate over the phone.

*This place came highly recommended from friends, so I went today with my daughter and LOVED it! They were friendly, served coffee and juices, and did an excellent job! This is the happiest that I’ve been with my hair in a while. GREAT place! Eyebrow waxing was great too and quick. Very reasonable rates and a lot of choices.

8 Responses to “Aphrodite Beauty Salon”

1. Anonymous October 14, 2011 3:08 pm #

Went there today to get my nails done. Best set I’ve ever had! Love them. They speak perfect english and are incredibly friendly. Can’t recommend them enough.

• Rebecca Balkcum December 30, 2012 12:50 pm #

Aphrodite is closing, effective Monday, Dec. 31st.

2. Tiffany T. Weber July 15, 2011 9:49 pm #

I’m not sure if they do perms, but it’s likely that they do. Give them a call. They speak English and are very friendly.

3. Anonymous July 15, 2011 11:40 am #

Could you get a perm here?

4. Anonymous January 29, 2011 1:26 pm #

I scheduled an appointment for a friend to have a surprise spa day and when we showed up they had cancelled the appointments an booked them with other clients. She said that I should have called back to confirm the appointment and was quite rude. My money will be going elsewhere!

5. Anonymous August 16, 2010 8:08 am #

Great place….love that I can sit and have my hair done and not worry about how it will turn out! They are great!

6. Anonymous April 23, 2010 6:28 am #

I go there all the time to get my eyebrows waxed. They are great. They speak perfect english. I have been here 11 years and this is the only place I have found that will not only wax my brows but really concentrate on shaping them correctly. I highly recommend them.

7. Anonymous May 5, 2009 8:29 pm #

They were very nice. The lady spoke perfect English. She was very knowledgeable and friendly and helped me decide on a new style that would be easy to maintain and would work well with my hair type. They provide drinks while you’re there (also for your kids if you bring them). The same person does the cut and color. She even dug through the magazines to bring me the English ones while I waited on my highlights. I would definitely recommend them.