Fertility Help

Reader Contribution…

Moving to Germany can be overwhelming, especially if your family is facing issues with fertility. Couples that find themselves in this situation can take some comfort knowing that other Americans have faced this challenge while living overseas.

Once you have been diagnosed with infertility, be sure to talk through options with staff at the Tricare office. Some (not all) of the procedures that physician may order can be covered by Tricare – be sure to find out before you proceed with anything!

Fertility experts are located through the Benelux. Discuss options with your primary care physician and/or your local physician. I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Prof. Dr. J. Neulen at Aachen Hospital. He is an Endocrinologist that specializes in reproductive issues. His office is located inside Aachen Hospital. He and his staff speak English and are extremely helpful!

Prof. Dr. med. J. Neulen
Universitatsklinikum Aachen
Pauwelsstrasse 30, D-52074 Aachen

Whatever happens, keep in mind that there are military families in the area that understand what you are facing. Reach out and ask for help if you need it!

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: